|Validity||Price per person in USD|
|Valid All Time||1 Person||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People||5+ People|
|Adult (Age: 15 – 99 yrs)||USD 180 $||USD 130 $||USD 125 $||USD 120 $||USD 110 $||USD 90 $|
|Child (Age: 01 – 14 yrs)||USD 80 $||USD 50 $||USD 30 $||USD 25 $||USD 20 $||USD 20 $|
Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
Available to book! – Book Now or Anytime, This tour is available all time. We also accept bookings at the last minute.
Private Tour! – no other guest will join, with Private luxury Car & government-approved tour guide.
Note: Name /Age /Gender /Passport Number mandatory for all passengers for Train E-ticketing
(E-ticket will be sent via e-mail shortly after booking)
Monument’s Covered –
- Taj Mahal
- Agra Fort
- Fatehpur Sikri
- Mehtab Bagh
- Duration – 1 Day
- Skip the Line
- Instant Confirmation
- Live Guide – Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pick-up service – Pick-up from anywhere in Delhi on request
- Pick-up Time – 6:00 Am To 6:30 Am
What You’ll Do
- Enjoy your journey by train from Delhi to Agra and return back to Delhi after completing your Same day Taj Mahal Tour by train.
- Once in a lifetime chance to see Mighty Taj, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Etimad-Ud-Daulah & Mehtab Bagh on Same day.
- Local sightseeing of Agra City.
- In winters train gets late from its scheduled time, so maybe you will miss some of your monuments.
- Get picked up from the airport or your hotel in the Delhi NCR area at around 7:00 am, before being taken to the Nizamuddin railway station. Enjoy the 90-minute air-conditioned train journey that departs at 8:00 am with complimentary breakfast. At 9:30 am, you will reach Agra Cantt railway station. Upon exit, you will meet your private guide with your name signboard.
- Start the tour by visiting the Taj Mahal, one of the 7 wonders of the world. Admire the beauty of the Taj Mahal, and learn about the remarkable story of how and why it was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial for his beloved wife, Mumtaz. Your guide can assist in taking photos for you at the best spots in Taj Mahal.
- After touring the Taj Mahal for approximately 2 hours, you will be guided to the nearby Agra Fort, which is another UNESCO World Heritage Site. Following this 45- minute tour of Agra Fort, enjoy a lunch break at an authentic multi cuisine Indian restaurant.
- Once you have enjoyed your lunch, visit Baby Taj, the first Mughal structure built completely from marble. The monument makes extensive use of Pietra Dura, and sits magnificently on the Yamuna River, making for excellent views.
- At around 4:30 pm, begin your return journey back to Agra Cantt Railway station, where you will take the Gatimaan train departing at 5:45 PM to Delhi with supper on board. Upon arrival, you will be transferred back to your desired location in Delhi by private car
- Pick and Drop off service
- Round trip Express Train Fare
- Full Sightseeing by AC Car in Agra city.
- Express Entrance Tickets of all Monuments.
- Breakfast and Dinner will be served on a train
- Lunch at Restaurant excluding Drinks
- Government Approved Tour Guide Service Fee.
- All taxes are included.
What’s Not Included
- Tips / Gratuities to Tour guide and driver.
- Train from Delhi to Agra-12050 Gatimaan Express, arriving at Agra Cantt Railway Station (AGC) on platform no. 6 at 09:00 AM. Breakfast will be served on the train.
- Train from Agra to Delhi-12049 Gatimaan Express, arriving at Nizamuddin Railway Station Delhi (NZM) on platform no. 5 at 07: 30 PM. Dinner will be served on the train.
Please Note – Change of trip in between the tour
On the off chance that due to fog in winters the train is delayed or the customer needs to end the trip early and needs to take an AC Car back to Delhi by means of the Yamuna Expressway. They would need to pay an additional amount of 55$ USD.