Readying yourself for a Dubai trip? Is your visa ready? Here’s a checklist for documents required for applying Dubai visa online , and other important things that will ensure you have a smooth visa process. Read on to know more about how to get visa for Dubai.
Dubai Visa Checklist
- Visa Application Form – This is the first step. Please ensure that you download the form from a trusted source, preferably a U.A.E. government website.
- Passport – Front and back pages of your passport. Any international travel requires a passport. However, make sure your passport is valid up to six months from your return date. Only then will you get your Dubai visa.
- Photos – Get your latest passport size (not older than 3 months from the time of application), colour photographs. These photos need to be clear and of good quality. Make sure you are not smiling in the picture, and more than 80% of your face is visible.
- Copy of Return Tickets – One of the most important documents required for Dubai tourist visa is a scanned copy of your return tickets. This shows you have the intention to return back home.
- Ok-to-Board – Though this is not a document, ok to board is a clearance required on your flight ticket. It is granted by your airline after you provide them with your visa details. This clearance will be visible on your ticket PNR.
Additional Documents Required for Dubai Visa
If you are going to Dubai for some other purpose like family visit, or education, there are other documents that you can show. Here’s the Dubai visa checklist in such cases.
- Letter of Invitation – You need to have a letter of invitation from your close relative residing in U.A.E.
- Residential Details – The relative, who has officially invited you, will have to provide their residential details. The relative has to be a close one as invitations from distant relatives are not considered.
- Certificate from Education Institute – If you are travelling to UAE for education, the said institute has to provide a letter stating your admission and stay details.
- Letter from Guardian – Another important document required for Dubai visa in case you are a minor travelling alone is a permission letter from your legal guardian.
The above information should be enough to let you know how to get visa for Dubai. Make sure your documents are according to the Dubai visa checklist. You can also use the services of a professional visa company to ensure you have the right documents required for Dubai tourist visa, and get instant approval.