Botox is really an anti-aging treatment. Botox is an injectable treatment that can smooth away wrinkles. Botox is made up of a purified protein and is administered in low doses directly into the facial muscles. With the help of Botox treatment, you’ll feel refreshed by reducing the looks of moderate to severe facial wrinkles around the eyebrows, eyes, cheeks, and mouth. It’s clinically proven to reduce the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines and wrinkles in over millions of men and women; however, if you’ve never had a Botox treatment before, here are 5 things you must know before your first visit:
1. Choose your injector carefully: Your Botox results are largely determined by the skill of your injector. Our Botox specialists at BeautyMdClinic in West Palm Beach are skilled injectors and able to quickly determine that muscles are causing your wrinkles (and where to place the injections). They’re skilled at administering Botox for each FDA approved uses and off-label uses.
2. Professionals should be certified: Botox is a procedure that takes approximately 20 minutes and should be done by a licensed medical professional. “You should know who is injecting you and opt for a licensed skilled who has had Botox experience”.
3. There may be minor side effects: Botox injections are done with a very fine needle. Swelling, redness, bleeding and bruising may occur, however, every patient is different. “Botox is generally very well tolerated with no downtime. You’ll come back to your normal activities immediately after”. Certain medications may increase your possibilities of bruising and you should not drink alcohol 24 hours before your treatment.
4. Beware of Complications: Patients who are breastfeeding, pregnant, or have a neurological disease shouldn’t use Botox.
5. Think long-term: With you repeat the treatment, wrinkles often appear less severe over time because the muscles are trained to be less active. In younger patients, Botox may even stop minor wrinkles from forming.
6. Injector interested in your concerns: Your injector should not try to coerce you into any treatment. He or she should listen to your aesthetic goals and answer any questions you may have. Do not let anyone push you into a treatment plan that you are not comfortable with.
Though BOTOX may seem like a minor procedure, it is important to find a skilled provider. This will make sure that you will get the best results possible. Contact us for a free personalized consultation to deal with your specific particular needs and goals. Our BeautyMdClinic offers consistent treatments at our reasonable price. Call us and schedule your appointment for Botox treatment in West Palm Beach, 6905 S Dixie Hwy, Florida 33405 and take the first step to look smart and young.